5 Ways to Spoil Your Pet This Season
While you’re shopping for the hottest gizmos and gadgets for everyone on your list, don’t forget to pick up something extra special for the pets in your life. From bestselling pet products to the latest trends, plus other ways to show your pets how much you care, our team at Curem Veterinary Care has ideas to help you spoil your pets this season.
- Fill a Stocking With Simple Pet Pleasures
Stuffing a stocking with treats and toys will make your pet feel like part of the family. Bonus points for including customized DIY treats that are safe for pets! Grooming products like a new comb or aromatherapy shampoo also make great stocking stuffers for pets.
- Splurge on the Best Pet Care Products
Indulge your pet with one big splurge item that is also practical, and you’ve got a win-win! Some of our favorite, best selling pet products include:
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog (and Cat) Bed: These provide orthopedic comfort draped in shag “fur” that mimics a mama animal’s coat.
- Encourage your pets to drink more water with a pet fountain. Check out this pet fountain buying guide for some top picks!
- Provide your pet with safety and comfort when you travel with a new pet carrier from Pet Gear.
- Gift a Subscription Box
Subscription boxes for pets have become one of the hottest trending pet products and services.
- Treat your favorite feline to a monthly Meowbox filled with new toys and treats to keep your cat entertained.
- Cater to your canine with BarkBox, a monthly subscription that allows you to customize the box’s contents.
- RescueBox provides a selection of premium pet goodies in each monthly delivery, plus, for every month you subscribe, the company donates 5 pounds of food and two vaccines to pet shelters.
- Treat Them With Something on Trend
If you’re looking for trending pet products and services, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some of the hottest trends:
- Pet portraits
- Tofu cat litter: If you’re looking for truly flushable litter, this is it!
- Probiotics for pets can help animals with inflammatory bowel disease and other conditions. Ask us if your pet could benefit from probiotics at your next visit!
- “Smart” pet feeders like this one from PetSafe.
- Lick mats: Licking releases calming endorphins while also providing mental stimulation
- Furbo 360 dog camera: A nanny cam just for dogs!
- Give the Gift of You!
For our pets, nothing beats spending quality time with their favorite humans. Got vacation time to spare at the end of the year? Set aside a day to do all the things your pet loves. Walk, play, or just clear your calendar and curl up with your pet.
From all of us at Curem Veterinary Care, we wish you and your pets a joyful holiday season. Please contact us at (480) 787-0544 to schedule your pet’s next visit.